The Lobby Hong Kong Afternoon Tea | The Peninsula Hong Kong
There is nothing more quintessentially iconic of Hong Kong than experiencing the acclaimed Peninsula Classic Afternoon Tea. Served daily in The Lobby, which has long been recognised as one of the most elegant meeting places in Hong Kong, this revered tradition is accompanied by The Lobby Strings, playing live daily. An à la carte menu showcasing authentic Continental and Southeast Asian delights is served throughout the day.
7:00 am - 11:00 am
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm (First-come, first-served basis)
*A minimum charge of $350 applies to each guest
6:30 pm - 10:30 pm (Sundays to Thursdays)
6:30 pm - 11:00 pm (Fridays and Saturdays)
From now until 31 May 2020, guests can enjoy an exclusive 20% offer dining privilege with a minimum spend of HK$ 2,020 for lunch or dinner at The Lobby, Chesa, Michelin-starred Cantonese cuisine Spring Moon and Imasa. Please contact our staff for more details.
Terms & Conditions :
- The minimum spend of this privilege is HK$ 2,020 that applies to on-site food and beverage consumption only. Takeaway merchandize is not included
- 10% service charge is applied to the total after discount
- This privilege is valid only for lunch or dinner at The Lobby, Chesa, Spring Moon and Imasa
- This privilege cannot be used in Private Dining Room bookings at Spring Moon and Imasa
- This privilege is applicable to bookings of maximum 12 persons at The Lobby, Spring Moon and Imasa
- This privilege cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional / offers
- This privilege applies to all payment methods
- In case of any dispute, The Peninsula Hong Kong reserves the right to make the final decision
7:00 am - 12:00 am
Smart casualwear is permitted, however, exercise attire (including vests or exercise pants) or footwear for the beach (including flip-flops, beach sandals or plastic footwear of any sort) is not allowed when dining at the restaurant.