FLY AND DINE
The "Fly and Dine" programme, with a 15-minute flight-seeing tour, includes lunch or dinner from two to a maximum of six persons.
For reservations, please call +852 2696 6691 or email email@example.com
Download fly and dine package
FLY AND TEA
An exclusive package offering unbeatable savings, the 15-minute Sky Tour and Teatime experience is available for groups of two to four with no additional service charge. For enquiry and reservation, please call +852 2802 0200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price: HK$ 4,588 - two person
HK$ 6,926 - three person
HK$ 9,176 - four person
(Prices are inclusive of 10% service charge and a shared-flight experience)
FLY AND RELAX
On top of a 15-minute flight-seeing tour, the "Fly and Relax" programme also includes:
- A 60-minute De-stressor Aromatherapy Massage; a therapeutic and holistic massage using especially blended oils for a relaxing and calming effect
- A 60-minute, skin-type specific Personalised Facial
- A light and healthy "Naturally Peninsula" lunch or afternoon tea at the pool
- Use of the Relaxation Area and Thermal Suite, including the harbour-view Sauna, Crystal Steam Room, Experience Shower and Infrared Ice Fountain - to prepare the body and mind for the treatments to come
“Fly and Relax” is priced at HK$ 15,610* for two persons, HK$ 18,690* for three persons, and HK$ 21,770* for four persons.
For reservations, please call The Peninsula Spa on +852 2696 6682 or e-mail email@example.com.
*Inclusive of 10% service charge
Enjoy the stunning Hong Kong landscape with our "flight-seeing tour”. The journey begins at The China Clipper, an exclusive lounge located on the 30th floor of The Peninsula Hong Kong, offering spectacular harbour views. The tour offers pilot commentaries of the areas being viewed, allowing you to enjoy a completely different perspective of the city.
For more information, please visit http://www.heliservices.com.hk/, call +852 2802 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
- Blackout dates: 1-2 Apr 2018 (Easter Holidays), 13 May 2018 (Mother's Day), 17 Jun 2018 (Father's Day), 1 Jul 2018 (HKSAR Day), 1 Oct 2018 (National Day), 22-26 & 31 Dec (Christmas Holidays), 1 Jan 2019 (New Year Day), 5-7 Feb 2019 (Chinese New Year), 14 Feb 2019 (Valentine’s Day)
- Normal flights operate from 9:00 am to before sunset
- Passengers are requested to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time for a safety briefing and completion of administrative forms
- There must be at least one adult (over 18) to accompany any children below the age of 12
- Children under the age of 2 cannot be accommodated for safety reasons
- Full payment is required at time of booking and is non-refundable in case of client cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled flight time
- Flights can be re-scheduled with a minimum 48 hours notice
- Heliservices reserves the right to amend or cancel flights if the conditions do not adhere to safety requirements. However, the flight can be re-scheduled to an agreed upon date and time
- Heliservices will be fully indemnified against any claims for compensation or expenses incurred by the passenger as a result of any flight cancellation