Chesa Swiss Restaurant | The Peninsula Hong Kong
Close to the heart of Hong Kong diners for more than 50 years, Chesa boasts three generations of loyal customers. This bijou and romantic Alpine chalet is where welcoming and cosy meet delectable in an unpretentious and relaxed setting. Chesa is a haven for lovers of raclette and cheese fondue, and the menu also features classic Swiss favourites, such as veal "Zurichoise", hand-made sausages with rosti, Spätzle and a host of delectable delights.
Children under 3 are not permitted.
From now until 31 May 2020, guests can enjoy an exclusive 20% offer dining privilege with a minimum spend of HK$ 2,020 for lunch or dinner at The Lobby, Chesa, Michelin-starred Cantonese cuisine Spring Moon, Felix and Imasa. Please contact our staff for more details.
Terms & Conditions :
- The minimum spend of this privilege is HK$ 2,020 that applies to on-site food and beverage consumption only. Takeaway merchandize is not included. Blackout date applies for 10 May 2020.
- 10% service charge is applied to the total after discount
- This privilege is valid only for lunch or dinner at The Lobby, Chesa, Spring Moon, Felix and Imasa
- This privilege cannot be used for Felix brunch
- This privilege cannot be used in Private Dining Room bookings at Spring Moon, Felix and Imasa
- This privilege is applicable to bookings of maximum 12 persons at The Lobby, Spring Moon, Felix and Imasa
- This privilege cannot be used in conjunction with gift cards, gift certificates and any other promotional / offers
- This privilege applies to all payment methods
- In case of any dispute, The Peninsula Hong Kong reserves the right to make the final decision
Lunch 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Dinner 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Please refrain from wearing any sports attire and beachwear during all meal periods while dining at the restaurant. Gentlemen are requested to wear long trousers after 6:00 pm.
Meet The Chef Florian Trento
Though he hails from the verdant hills of Switzerland, chef Florian Trento has called the glittering metropolis of Hong Kong home for the past 30 years. A thrilling culinary journey saw chef Trento move from Switzerland to Saudi Arabia before joining The Peninsula Hong Kong as Sous Chef in 1987. Chef Trento is now Group Executive Chef for The Peninsula Hotels, bringing with him a keen respect for conscious and innovative dining to all of the culinary programmes in residence.