Guests of The Peninsula Beverly Hills staying two or more nights can reserve a one-day coastal road trip experience through the picturesque Southern California wine country to Pismo Beach for an exhilarating drive on the sand, followed by a vineyard tour and lunch at the famed Tolosa Winery. After a delicious farm-to-table lunch with wine pairing, guests will leave their Cullinan behind and transfer to the airport across the street for a quick 45-minute flight back to Los Angeles; where a driver will be waiting to transfer guests back to the hotel.
- This exclusive Pen Academy may only be booked by hotel guests with confirmed reservations for two or more nights.
- Reservations are required four weeks in advance
- The maximum number of persons is four per car; eight persons total
- Due to the limited availability of the 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan and the private charter, this experience does not offer per person pricing
- This programme is subject to availability
*Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic, we have curtailed our Academy Programmes at this time.
US$ 8,600 for up to four guests (1 car) with healthy breakfast and picnic lunch by Chef David Codney with wine pairings.
US$ 12,400 for up to eight guests (2 cars) with healthy breakfast and catered lunch by Tolosa Winery with wine pairings.
Airport transfer from Hawthorne/LAX to The Peninsula Beverly Hills is additional and based on the number of guests in the party.
In addition to the Surf Air flight option included in the price, we can provide rates for commercial and private jet flights from SLO to LAX. Please enquire for details.