BRIO "All Aboard!" Room Offer | The Peninsula Tokyo
Designed especially for kids, our Brio "All Aboard!" Room Offer gives our littlest guests the unique opportunity to play with Brio’s classic toy vehicles, trains, and railway sets, allowing them to build and construct their very own mega city. The whole family will surely be inspired to unleash their creativity and explore the limitlessness of their imagination through play.
Founded in Sweden in 1884, Brio has been synonymous with quality timeless wooden toys that aim to educate, stimulate, develop life-long skills, and create happy childhood memories. Their classic trains and railways are made from durable beech wood and are colorfully painted to withstand the daily adventures of imaginative kids.
Families have the choice to stay in a Deluxe Suite overlooking the greenery of the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park, or an Executive Suite where they can watch Tokyo’s trains whizz by on the railroad tracks.
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children under the age of 12
- Brio railway set rental
- 2021 BRIO Limited Train Giveaway (1 per room)
- Welcome amenities served in a candy train
- "Peninsula Time" which allows your room ready as early as 6:00 am on your arrival date and check out as late as 10:00 pm on your departure date, at no extra charge
- Complimentary use of fitness center and swimming pool
- Complimentary unlimited In-room wireless Internet access
- Complimentary long-distance calls with VOIP technology
- Turn-down service
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the mini bar
- Complimentary Peninsula MINI Cooper S Clubman Concierge Service (10:30 am to 7:30 pm / chauffeur-driven / ten-kilometer radius of the hotel / reservations accepted from 3 pm the day before the intended day of use)
- JPY 59,000 per night in an Executive Suite (JPY 74,635 inclusive of tax and service charge)
- JPY 75,000 per night in a Deluxe Suite (JPY 94,875 inclusive of tax and service charge)
Valid for stays until December 15, 2021
Reservations / Inquiries:
Reservations can only be made by phone or email.
The Peninsula Tokyo Accommodation Reservation Section Toll-free number:
0120 348 288 / Direct 03 6270 2288
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is available to families with children aged three (3) years and above
- The rate shown is subject to JPY 200 Tokyo accommodation tax per person per night. Any surcharges are likewise subject to tax and service charge
- Check-in is as early as 6:00 am on arrival day and check-out is as late as 10:00 pm on day of departure
- Estimated time of arrival and departure must be provided at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- A hospitality room will be provided if the original booked room category is not available
- This offer is subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply which will vary depending on hotel policy
- Brio toys are not available for guests to keep after their stay
- The Peninsula Tokyo is not responsible for any injuries or accidental ingestion when using toys during their stay.
- Rail sets and other toys will be disinfected according to The Peninsula Hotels standards
- Complimentary beverages from the mini bar are applicable for non-alcoholic items only. Alcoholic beverages and food items from the mini bar do not apply. The mini bar will be restocked once per day during turndown service
- For the MINI Concierge Service, reservations are accepted from 3 pm the day before the intended day of use. Please visit our transportation desk for reservations and inquiries
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with corporate rates, contract rates, group rates or any other offers
- For the well-being of our guests, all guest rooms are smoke-free. Please note that any violation will result in an additional room night charge
- In case of any dispute, The Peninsula Hotels Group reserves the right of interpretation to the extent permitted by the applicable laws
Due to limited availability, reservations can only be made by phone or email.
The Peninsula Tokyo Accommodation Reservation Section Toll-free number 0120 348 288 / Direct 03 6270 2288