Legendary Peninsula Mooncakes by Michelin-starred Spring Moon | Luxury Hotel Promotions | The Peninsula Hong Kong
Spring Moon’s delicious homemade mini egg custard mooncakes have been overwhelmingly popular since they were first launched in 1986.
This year, the Michelin-starred Spring Moon culinary team is delighted to introduce the enchanting mini heart-shaped egg custard mooncakes in a limited edition, in addition to donation for every box purchased to support ImpactHK.
Spring Moon is also pleased to unveil Deluxe Gourmet Hamper especially for the Mid-Autumn Festival, which includes a box of limited edition mini egg custard mooncakes, along with Spring Moon signature items and other delicacies.
Spring Moon mooncakes are subject to availability and while stock lasts.
Spring Moon – Mini Egg Custard Moon Cake
- Each box contains 8 pieces of mini egg custard mooncakes
- Exclusive Spring Moon design box packaging
- HK$580 per box
Spring Moon – Enchanting Mini Heart-Shaped Egg Custard Mooncakes
- In a limited edition of 2,020 boxes
- Each box contains 8 pieces of mini heart shaped egg custard mooncakes
- Exclusive greeting card specially designed by Mr. Benny Li, renowned newspaper columnist
- HK$630 per box, of which HK$50 shall be donated to ImpackHK for every box purchased
Spring Moon – Deluxe Gourmet Hamper
- One box of Spring Moon mini egg custard mooncakes (8 pieces)
- One bottle of Spring Moon XO chilli sauce (220 gram)
- One box of caramelised sesame walnuts (140 gram)
- One box of Yunnan aged Pu Er tea (45 gram)
- One bag of 18-head fish maw (4 pieces)
- One bag of 30-head Middle Eastern dried abalone (4 pieces)
- One bag of Hokkaido conpoy (12 pieces)
- One bag of Shiitake mushroom (12 pieces)
- Exclusive three layers Spring Moon design gift box
- HK$3,888 per hamper