Wellness Festival l The Peninsula Bangkok
A celebration of health and wellbeing, a three-day urban retreat celebrating health, well-being, and vitality under the theme of ‘The Art of Ageing Well’
The festival will present guests with an array of holistic wellness-related activities, classes, and workshops designed to enhance their body, mind, and nutritional well-being by more than 10 acclaimed practitioners.
The Art of Ageing Well is all about achieving the best and most healthy version of yourself at any age. Graceful ageing extends far beyond how people look on the outside to reflect how they feel on the inside.
Entry to the Wellness Festival
- THB 600 per class
- THB 1,500 One-day pass (3 Sessions per day)
- THB 2,500 Three-day pass (3 Sessions per day) Participation in more than three sessions is subject to availability.
More to Enjoy
- One-time healthy set lunch at River Café and Terrace at THB 600 net per person
- Pool access
- THB 470 per person per day (applicable for One-day pass and Three-day pass participant only)
- THB 1,000 per person per day (applicable for participant who purchase ‘per session' ticket)
***Advance reservation is required. Please contact The Peninsula Spa for a reservation.