This Peninsula Academy lets you discover firsthand Manila’s rich and sophisticated art, design and fashion scene, learn about its culture, visit galleries, meet artists, curators and couturiers and unearth a fresh alternative face to the Philippine capital.
This programme will take you to a pretty and peaceful gated residential compound that houses the galleries and atelier of three Manila style setters – Albert Avellana (art), Eric Paras (interior design) and Jesus “Jojie” Lloren (fashion) – where you will be able to meet them in person and over lunch discuss trends and even buy or commission artworks, limited-edition furniture and couture designs.
PHP 50,000 for one
PHP 60,000 for two
PHP 70,000 for three
PHP 80,000 for four
Prices include taxes, transportation and meals.
- The programme duration is 5 hours from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm or from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Advance reservation of one week is required.
- The minimum number of persons is two and maximum number of persons is ten.
- Those under the age of 20 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This programme is subject to availability