Go on a leisurely morning or late afternoon guided walking tour along the streets of the 16th-century “walled city” of Intramuros and listen to a humourous analysis of Philippine art, culture, and society during the Spanish and American empire periods; follow this with lunch or dinner at a 1930s Art Deco mansion.
This Peninsula Academy brings to life nearly 400 years of Philippine history in a breezy three hours with some of Manila’s most accomplished, educated and interesting historians as your private tour guide. The tour starts in Fort Santiago, retracing the steps of Philippine National Hero Jose Rizal and in the process, providing a backdrop for a sometimes biting, oftentimes humourous but always incisively intelligent commentary on the Philippine psyche. The tour ends with either lunch or dinner at a 1930s Art Deco mansion.
PHP 55,000 for one
PHP 65,000 for two
PHP 75,000 for three
PHP 85,000 for four
Price includes taxes, transportation and meals.
- The programme duration is 7 hours from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Advance reservation of one week is required.
- The maximum number of persons is four.
- Minimum 12 years of age, those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This programme is subject to availability