The Peninsula Shanghai redefines the art of meeting planning with the new “The Art of the Meeting” offer. A selection of three out of 10 attractive options plus teams of professional meeting planners at The Peninsula Shanghai guarantees that every event – from crucial executive meetings, large international conferences or small seminars or gatherings – is a resounding success, thereby allowing guests to focus on the bigger picture and the business at hand.
From now to 1 April 2014, planning meetings at The Peninsula Shanghai is made even easier with a special offer purposefully designed to cater to every requirement, including the choice of three enticing selections from a list of 10 attractive options:
- 5% credit on the master meeting package account (excluding tax and service charge)
- RMB 300 spa credit for each attendee
- One VIP round trip airport transfer
- One complimentary guestroom per 20 rooms reserved
- One complimentary upgrade per 10 rooms reserved
- One complimentary two-night stay for a meeting executive (valid for three months)
- One welcome tea or coffee with pastries on arrival on meeting day
- 10% off one group banquet dinner
- 10% off audio/visual rental equipment
- One complimentary room drop
Terms and Conditions:
- Meeting packages are subject to availability and valid from now to 1 April 2014, with exact validity dates confirmed by The Peninsula Shanghai.
- Applicable on MICE movements with meeting facilities consumption, based on two consecutive nights stay, and a minimum of 10 rooms per night.
- Applicable for new bookings only.
- Rates are subject to service charge.
- In case of any disputes, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.