Family travel is more fun at The Peninsula Manila with the “Peninsula Family Moments” programme. Ideally located at the hub of dining, entertainment, shopping and business, The Peninsula Manila offers great value and fun for kids and grownups alike. From May 1 to December 31, 2012, “Peninsula Family Moments’ offers a 50% reduction from the cost of an adjoining room for children under 12, who can also eat for free from the kids’ menu or buffet. There’s also The Peninsula Kids’ Academy with its collection of cultural and fun activities for junior guests.
Each child’s adventure begins upon arrival with a scavenger hunt offering behind-the-scenes glimpses and special treats to make young guests feel at home. Children learn what makes a Peninsula special, from the traditional Chinese door lions at the hotel’s entrance to the luxurious fleet of limousines, to Peninsula pageboys, The Lobby and other fascinating details.
The Peninsula Manila consulted experts – Filipino children with insider’s tips on the 10 best kid-selected things to do, see and experience in Manila, from the best park and local adventure to where to find the best ice cream or toy store, and a lot more.
The Peninsula Kids’ Academy
A collection of experiential programs for young guests are available to give them a hands-on exploration and taste of local culture. For instance, there’s the new Mind Museum in Manila which offers 250 “minds-on” fun science exhibits.
2 Deluxe Rooms (connecting) Php 15,750
2 Deluxe Garden Rooms (connecting) Php 17,250
Executive Suite connected to
a Grand Deluxe Room Php 32,250
- Daily buffet breakfast at Escolta for two adults and two children
- Complimentary local calls
Terms and Conditions:
- The family travel program requires a minimum of two rooms per night.
- Rates are valid from May 1 to December 31, 2012.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- This program should be confirmed prior to arrival with at least 48 hours’ advance notice.
- This program cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, programs or promotions.
- Bookings are subject to availability and prices are subject to change.