Conveniently located near Century City, Santa Monica and other business hubs in Los Angeles, The Peninsula Beverly Hills revolutionized business travel when we introduced 24-hour check-in, luggage storage and the only hotel concierge at LAX. Now, just after completing a year-long renovation of all 193 guest rooms, suites and villas, we're making business travel even easier for you.
Whether you're booking a single room or a suite, our new Executive Privilege
experience invites you to enjoy discounted airport transfers and a host of complimentary amenities, including LAX concierge service, early arrival and late check-out, American breakfast, suit and shirt pressing, shoe shine and more during your stay.
Executive Privilege highlights include:
- Daily American breakfast for one
- Pressing of two garments per stay
- One shoe shine per stay
- Discounted LAX transfers at $89 per trip
- Airport Concierge services for inbound travelers
- Early arrival and 4 pm late check-out
- Complimentary local calls
: Through December 31, 2014
Rates starting at $585 for Superior Room and $1395 for Beverly SuitesClick below to reserve the Executive Privilege experience online.
For reservations and additional information, please call (1-800) 462-7899 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
- Room rate and all value-added benefits are based on one-person occupancy, once per room per stay, subject to availability, and must be confirmed directly with the hotel. Some restrictions on usage may apply.
- Daily American Breakfast for one person with a maximum value of $28. Benefit applies once daily.
- Black-out dates apply.
- Dining and transportation credit are neither refundable nor redeemable in part of full for cash and cannot be used for future visits.
- One time complimentary pressing for one suit and one shirt and a pair of shoes for shoe shine during the stay.
- Transportation discounted rate is only valid at LAX and non-transferrable to any airports.
- Early arrival and late check-out depends on hotel’s availability upon check-in.
- Local calls are complimentary during the entire stay. Long distance calls will be charged.
- Reservation must be canceled by 12 noon PST on the day of arrival. Otherwise, guest will be charged a night stay.
- Hotel reserves the right to offer alternative value-added benefit should the request not be available.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programs or promotions and is not valid for groups.
- Advanced reservations are required and black-out dates may apply.
- The rates are subject to 14% tax and 1.5% occupancy surcharge per day, per room for single or double occupancy.