The Peninsula Beverly Hills has been named the “Top Large City Hotel in the U.S.” in the 2013 Travel + Leisure World’s Best Readers’ Survey. The award is the latest in a number of accolades garnered by The Peninsula Beverly Hills in the past 12 months, including:
- #1 in “Best Hotels in the U.S.” by Global Traveler Magazine
- #1 in “Best Hotels in Southern California” by Condé Nast Traveler
- #1 in “Best Hotels in Los Angeles” by U.S. News & World Reports
In honor of these awards, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is offering the “Celebrate With Us” package.
The "Celebrate with Us" room package includes:
- Daily American breakfast for two people
- One bottle of Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne per room per stay
- Complimentary local calls
- In-room wired and wireless broadband Internet access
- Rates start from $615 for a Deluxe Room and from $1390 for a Beverly Suite.
- Availability through December 30, 2014
Terms and Conditions:
- Unused breakfast credit is not refundable nor redeemable, in part or in full, for cash and cannot be used for future visits.
- One bottle of Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne per room per stay.
- Advanced reservations are required, subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Hotel reserves the right to offer alternative value-added benefit should the request not be available
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programs or promotions and is not valid for groups.
- The rates are subject to 14% tax and 1.5% occupancy surcharge per day, per room for single or double occupancy.
- In case of dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.
For more information, please click below or contact reservations at (1-800) 462 7899 or firstname.lastname@example.org