If you are planning a romantic Oriental stay in the historical city of Beijing, you need look no further than the new Honeymoon Package on offer at The Peninsula Beijing, which allows you to relax and enjoy a romantic, historic getaway in Beijing while visiting such sites as The Forbidden City and The Summer Palace, indulging in interesting shopping at the Pearl Market or the Silk Market, or having memorable pictures taken against the backdrop of the spectacular Great Wall, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, or simply enjoying the beautiful sunset at Hou Hai Lake.
Honeymoon Package benefits include:
- Daily American breakfast for two persons by Room Service
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Two spa gift certificates valued at RMB 200
- Guaranteed room upgrade to the next category
- Deluxe Room at RMB 1,999
- Club Deluxe Room at RMB 2,399
- Executive Suite at RMB 3,600
- Duplex Suite at RMB 4,100
- 1 January to 31 December 2013
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are quoted on a per room per night basis and subject to a 15% surcharge.
- Rates are valid for a minimum stay of two consecutive nights.
- The package rate is applicable only to honeymoon couples; a copy of the marriage certificate is required when booking.
- Advance room reservations are required and must be confirmed directly by the hotel.
- The spa gift certificates are not refundable or redeemable in part or in full for cash, and cannot be used for future visits; a maximum of two people per room per stay will receive the certificates. Advance room reservations are required for spa bookings and must be made directly with the hotel.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programme(s) and/or promotion(s).
- In case of any dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.